How many social workers does it take to change a light bulb? One. But the light has to want to change. Or, one of these alternatives:
- "The light bulb doesn't need changing, it's the system that needs to change."
- None. Social workers never change anything.
- None. They empower it to change itself!
- None. The light bulb is not burnt out, it's just differently lit.
- None. They set up a team to write a paper on coping with darkness.
- Two. One to change the bulb and another to put your kids into care.
- Five. One to screw it in, three to form the support group, and one to help with placement.