Finding Company Competitors
D&B Hoovers offers the most simple platform to identify and learn about the main international competitors of many companies. To identify these competitors, follow these simple steps:
- Enter the company name in the "Search for a Company" search box at the top of the screen, and run the search.
- Select the appropriate company from the results list.
- A link to the page containing the list of a company's primary competitors is found under "Advanced" on the left side of the screen.
Business Source Elite also offers you the ability to look for "MarketLine Company Profiles" (which includes a section on the company's top competitors) on a select number of companies. To identify these competitors, follow these simple steps:
- In the blue menu bar at the top of the page, click on "Company Profiles."
- Enter the company name in the search box at the top of the screen (you can select either "Alphabetical" or "Match Any Words," and click the "Browse" button.
- Click on the link to the pdf "MarketLine Report" for the company.
- Scroll to the second page of this report (Table of Contents) to see which page contains the information on their "Top Competitors."
- Go to the appropriate page to retrieve the information.