Finding a Public Company's Competitors in Value Line
Value Line (On campus) / Value Line (Off campus) can be used to find the major public company competitors of another public company in the same industry. This guide is designed to illustrate the steps involved in finding this information.
1) Articles and Databases (NSU Libraries Web Site)
The Value Line database link is found under the Business and Technology subject heading on the Library's Articles and Databases web page:
2) Value Line Homepage
The Value Line landing page defaults to Research Hub. Select Lookup Industry:
3) Lookup Industry Reports
In this example we are searching for public companies in the Beverage industry:
4) Major Public Companies in the Beverage Industry
Below is a list of major public companies in the beverage industry:
For additional help in finding information on companies and industries, please contact the Subject Librarian for Business & Technology.
- Contact the Subject Librarian for Business - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Business Administration
- College of Business and Technology
Page maintained by: Erica K. Argyropoulos email@example.com
Last Updated: August 18, 2017