System Services - Student Assistant Charter
1) Be available to library faculty, staff, and students for computer help.
2) Assist with coordination of computer repairs with ITS.
3) Perform preventative maintenance on computers as scheduled/needed.
4) Install software as needed on library computers.
5) Assist in maintaining a current computer inventory.
6) Perform regular walkthroughs of computer areas and computer labs.
7) Assist in the development and maintenance of library website.
8) Assist in the development and maintenance of specialized applications.
9) Assist in rotation and surplus of library computer equipment.
12) Assist in monitoring and supporting library print and application server.
13) Assist in maintaining applications on library application server.
14) Contribute to critical knowledge databases.
15) Assist in procurement and deployment of new computer library equipment.
Page maintained by: Darren Tobey
Last Modified: May 7, 2012