Library Guide for Legal Research and Writing - CRJ 3413 (Cannonie)
Print Resources Found in the Law Reference Collection on the First Floor of John Vaughan Library:
- Black's Law Dictionary (Ref. KF 156 .B53) Standard single volume law dictionary.
- Corpus Juris Secundum: A Complete Restatement of the Entire American Law as Developed by All Reported Cases (Ref. KF 105 .C648)
- Historic U.S. Court Cases (Ref. KF 385 .A4J64)
- Oklahoma Decisions (Ref. KFO 1247 .O4) "Cases decided in the Supreme Court, Court of Criminal Appeals, Court of Civil Appeals, Court of Appeals, and Court on the Judiciary."
- Oklahoma Law Finder: Your Coordinated Research Guide to Oklahoma, Federal and General West Publications (Ref. KFO 1261 .W47)
- Oklahoma Session Law Service (Ref. KFO 1231 .O474)
- Oklahoma Session Laws (Ref. KFO 1220 .O38) "Official publication of the Laws and Resolutions enacted and approved" by the Legislature. Includes changes and corrections.
- Oklahoma Statutes (Ref. KFO 1230 .A22) State statutes non-annotated.
- Oklahoma Statutes Annotated (Ref. KFO 1230 .A2) State statutes annotated. Includes General Subject and Popular Name Index.
- Oxford International Encyclopedia of Legal History (Ref. K 50 .O96)
- United States Code Annotated (Ref. KF 62 .A3) U.S. statutes annotated. Includes General Subject and Popular Name Index.
- United States Reports (Ref. KF 101 .A15) U.S. Supreme Court cases.
- United States Statutes at Large (Ref. KF 50 .U5) U.S. statutes non-annotated.
- Vernon's Oklahoma Forms 2nd ed. (Ref. KFO 1268 .V47)
- Words and Phrases (Ref. KF 156 .W6712) Definitions of words and phrases used by state and federal courts.
- Contact the Subject Librarian for Criminal Justice, Legal Studies and Homeland Security - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Cheatham's Home Page
Page maintained by: Gary Cheatham email@example.com
Last Updated: April 6, 2015