Health and Kinesiology
The Business of Baseball (http://www.businessofbaseball.com/) Sponsored by the Society for American Baseball Research
- National Athletic Trainers' Association (http://www.nata.org/)
- National Institutes of Health (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services): http://www.nih.gov/
Official Website of the Olympic Movement (http://www.olympic.org/)
- SIRC Sport Research (http://www.sirc.ca/index.cfm) is a not-for-profit organization based in Ottawa Canada. Founded in 1973 as a resource for coaches, athletes, sports medicine professionals and sporting organizations, SIRC is a leading source for academic and medical sport research.
World Health Organization: http://www.who.int/en/
- The American Soccer History Archives (http://www.sover.net/~spectrum/) are a comprehensive repository of information, statistics and essays relating to all aspects of the history of soccer in the United States from the 1860's to the present.
- Contact the Subject Librarian for Education - firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education Web site
- Department of Health and Kinesiology
Page maintained by: Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Last Updated: April 16, 2014