Art and Music Resources
- ArtsEdNet (http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/)
is an online service developed by the Getty Education Institute for the
Arts developed to support the needs of the K-12 arts education community.
It focuses on helping arts educators, general classroom teachers using
the arts in their curriculum, museum educators, and university faculty
involved in the arts.
- Incredible Art
Department (http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/) contains lesson plans,
art news, information on art careers, as well as links to additional art
- MENC: The National Association for Music Education (http://www.menc.org/) contains listings of MENC's classroom resources publications, abstracts to music education journals, listings of industry contacts and links to music education sites.
- Contact the Subject Librarian for Education - firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education Web site
- Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Page maintained by: Sarah Burkhead
Last Updated: October 12, 2009